Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much would it cost to paint average hall stairs and landing Dublin

Options
  • 06-04-2022 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

how much would it cost to paint average hall stairs and landing ? all woodwork included, im supplying paint but im getting alot of different prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

I suppose it depends on several factors.

1 - How good a job do you want done

2 - What condition are the walls in

3 - What colour is there and what colour is going over it

4 - What quality is your paint (valspar and it will need an extra coat, colourtrend or Farrow & ball and it glides onto the walls)

5 - woodwork - skirting boards + also doors?

I recently had a "full house" repaint of every wall and every ceiling and had quotes ranging from under £5,000 to just over £7,000 (NI) and ended up going with the guy at the highest price as his references were impeccable. It was a 3 week job and a team of 3 and I believe I got good value. I supplied the colour paint. They supplied the white paint (they used dulux trade)

I'd look for references, see what reviews are out there and then select who you think will do the best job at a price you feel is right for you. But I would suspect €1400 - €1800 if its a standard 3 bed semi and allowing for a Dublin premium

Advertisement