Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking with revolut

Options
  • 04-04-2022 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Has anyone switched over to revolut for banking as in getting their salary paid in to it and using it as your bank? What's the pros and cons?

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,122 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try asking in a forum that's related to the topic instead, such as the Banking forum:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

I think that means i will be banned if i reply... crazy stuff i cannot seem to find any of the topics when i try to create a new thread...

It may be that i am banned from creating thread as i sent a message asking the Beast this and got no reply... Anyway not the end of the world...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,122 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No, I'm not going to ban you simply for replying, though attempting to hijack someone else's thread like this isn't exactly welcome.

There's nothing stopping you from starting new threads, and there's no way to limit that for someone anyway.

Advertisement