Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir upgraded broadband, now Disney + (and other things) won't work - any suggestions?

Options
  • 02-04-2022 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

It's bizarre. Eir upgraded our line and ever since then, Disney + won't connect on our TV's or phones. But if I turn off wifi on the phone and use 4g instead, instant connection.

I've got super fast broadband on my PC and Amazon prime still works. But some medical apps my kids use wouldn't connect, and the google home hub in the kitchen needs to be asked twice to do a lot of things. Totally weird.

Any ideas what might be going on, or what I could do? I've turned off the router and turned it back on again. That did nothing.

Comments

Advertisement