Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paddle distance?

Options
  • 31-03-2022 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hello,

Has anyone here done this, or have any ballpark idea of how far a paddle it would be to go from Keem beach at the end of Achill Island back into Westport? Or better yet, a beach somewhere closer to the foot of Croagh Patrick?

Trying to come up with a long adventure day for myself thats about as difficult as possible for me but still achievable involving hiking, biking, and kayaking with the goal of raising funds between family and friends via go fund me or something similar to donate 100% of funds towards a charity important to someone close to me!

Thanks for any info.

Advertisement