Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baggage Drop in the City?

Options
  • 29-03-2022 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi I'm wondering if there's anywhere I could leave my backpack if in Dublin for the day? In particular is there anything at or near Heuston Station?.

Thanks

F

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭CreadanLady

Everywhere that was doing this in the past , like Bus Aras the train stations, stopped doing it because they were being used as drug drops.

Even the busses were being used to ferry bags of drugs between bus aras and other cities - the bus would be waiting and a lad would discreetly sling a drug filled backpack or case into the luggage hold and slink off. A fella would be waiting for the bus in Cork or wherever and retrieve the bag from the luggage hold of the bus.

The MFV Creadan Lady is a mussel dredger from Dunmore East.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭wench

I've seen lockers in Jervis Shopping centre - near the toilets.

Advertisement