Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda stage 1 aptitude tests 2022

Options
  • 29-03-2022 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I was wondering can anyone shed some light here.

im currently preparing for stage one of the Garda recruitment and I bought the career services course and I’m flat out doing practice tests. However I seen on Gardaip website they mentioned there being logical reasoning like puzzles, patterns and sequences, and the career services one doesn’t even mention there being logical reasoning assessment. They only have numerical, verbal and self assessment questions. So I’m worrying now I won’t be fully prepared. Anyone have any info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wickedgarda2022

On my screen it says that the patterns, sequences etc are not expected in 2022 the numerical tests are new for 2022. I had the same as you only the non verbal and then numerical tests and the mock tests but then the patterns appeared. So I’m pretty sure they’re not expected for this year but there’s always no harm in just familiarizing yourself with them :) nope this helped

• Registered Users Posts: 26 roisinoharaa

Thanks for getting back to me ! Would you believe I emailed them and asked them and they said they forgot to post the patterns section on the course and I reminded them lol so thankfully all is good now we know what to expect!!

Advertisement