Currently i have 25 entitlements and land to support. I intend to have all these lands in every scheme possible under the next CAP.
I am considering buying some naked land nearby, maybe 8ha. Assuming I don't purchase any additional entitlements (and cannot apply to national reserve) what schemes could these be entered into that would yield additional income above what I will be claim on the 25ha above with existing entitlements.
1) BISS i understand is out as i would need additional entitlements.
2) Criss-is capped at 30ha, can i claim the additional 5ha here?
3) Piller 1 eco scheme (space for nature, extensification, liit nitrogen etc)-Will i get paid for the additional land here on this scheme?
4) AECM-is there a CAP on the land claimed on this here or how will this work?
5) Organic-If i converted would the additional 8Ha be paid against this?
6) ANC-All land is category 2 which seems to be limited at 30ha. Can i claim the extra 5 ha?