Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 28th March 2022

• 26-03-2022 7:31pm

feel like giving up puntin' for a month,,, not much joy lately,, hopefully can catch a few big price ones soon,, we is due! 🙂

an early pick for Monday,, thoughts of havin a go tomorrow is enuf to make me skip a day threadwise 😁 if somebody fancies summit in t'meantime, then hopefully we will return to winning ways,, meself - of inspiration i am bereft 😢

anyway, one that hopped - with a slight limp 😃 - off page

6.30 Newcastle COLEY'S KOKO ~ 14s e/w

first go on the AW,,, a fair break to contend with, so that's an obvious negative,, has won a couple of Class 5s on turf on good to firm, and in faster times than what a race is won at a similar trip on the Newcastle Tapeta surface,, that's t'tenuous line of thinking here,,

two others that can't be left out of calculations: Glorious Rio ~ 16s and Phoenix Star ~ 7/2,,, Glorious Rio flopped lto after an absence, but was well supported the time before that over C&D when finishing 9th, and beat just under 5lgths in a Class4 which is the grade these participate in,, is also a three time C & D winner in Classes 5, 6 and 6, going backwards in chronololojical orda... Phoenix Star has hit crossbar on a few occasions recently over 5f at Southwell and Newcastle, and is the one what lukes 'most likely',, doesn't have out and out solid winning claims tho ..

maybe a combi tricast to resume winning thread 😃 stranger things have been known to happen 🤣

GL all ☺️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Two for me today: 6:30 Newc Lazyitis 11/4 has won over CD here quite nicely, didn't do so well next time in Southwell from the wide draw but might bounce back today; 8:00 Newc Lucky Lucky Lucky 4/1 stayed on towards the line last time here, an extra furlong today should help. Both are drawn low today which is worry but it is what it is. Phoenix Star in 6:30 is very consistent over CD, has never finished out of places but he's more exposed than the pick.

8.00 Ncs

I like TROIS VALLEES 5/1 here 1pts e/w NAP

favourables to Raydoun 9/2 and Kodebreaker 6/1 Boyle/Lads ,, 1/2 pts win each,,

Show Maker ~ 11/4 is obvious danger, on price and lto run, but i'd rather be against t'fav here,, his 2nd at the course over 7f on his penultimate start weren't a great race where he came 2nd,, just managed to win lto at Wolves,, is interesting, and still a colt, but #watching brief only,,

#WB on em all,, not bovvered going dahn ye shoppe, me,

😊

Advertisement