Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from Shelly

Options
  • 24-03-2022 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Has anyone bought anything off them recently ?

Order shipped on the 23rd feb with onepost.eu ,

Tracking unfortunately leads to fastway and no update since .bit of a piss take

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Bought from them earlier this year. Delivery took about a month. No tracking updates from Shelly after a few days - item was in transit.

Nothing on Fastway site other than 'manifest processed' until it arrived out of the blue one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 CantCatchCovid

Cheers,

That's exactly where I'm at. Fairly **** service in this day & age!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

So mine arrived today, it had been shipped on Monday. Was delayed shipping due to backorders (which I knew at the time). The tracking was grand, when Fastway got it, it gave the name of the local hub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Ordered a single ShellyEM a few weeks ago and they sent me 2 by mistake all the CTs as well. 👍😄 so I'm happy with their ordering system....I did order another one on new years eve and it did take 3 weeks to come but it did arrive but I presume that was down to the Christmas holidays etc.

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users Posts: 31 CantCatchCovid

Still no sign of mine 👎️

• Advertisement
Advertisement