If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.
Hello all! This is just a quick reminder to ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere.


  • 22-03-2022 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 12 ConorBDeNiro

    I'm thinking of applying for a PME in primary teaching and I'm hoping that I would qualify for BTEA. On citizens information it says:

    "You may get the Back to Education Allowance for a postgraduate course of study that leads to a Higher Diploma (H.Dip.) qualification in any discipline or a Professional Masters in Education (post-primary teaching)."

    Does this mean that only the PME in post primary teaching is eligible? It doesn't say anything about the primary PME not being eligible but the fact that they specify post primary teaching is confusing me.