Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was given this quote

Options
  • 20-03-2022 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭

hi folks yesterday i was sent my renew details,i have a 161 rav4,im with liberty,bill is for 507euro comp,was looking on line came across a site called getsetgo,done a quote came back 345 euro comp,anyone heard of getsetgo insurance?seems a hell of a difference,thanks.......(was told to discuss this matter here) pps i know getsetgo do some sort of box for young drivers,they said nothing to me about any box

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Never heard of them, but check their website for faq and terms and conditions. Might be an idea to check hem out of Trustpilot or similar.

Make 100% sure the quotes are identical btw.

Advertisement