Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeopathy Course

• 18-03-2022 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Is there anyone here that has done a homeopathy course recently or is doing one at present? I’m talking about the 4 year professional course. It’s a huge commitment, in terms of the cost & the time needed to do it. Working in a job where I feel like a square peg in a round hole if you know what I mean….

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Amylee123

Hi. I completed a four year practitioners course in homeopathy, resulting in a licence to practice homeopathy, awarded by the college, which closed a couple of years following graduation. My award is recognised by the Irish society of homeopaths, but unfortunately it is not recognised by QQI/Hetac etc. It was an enjoyable yet challenging course. I never successfully worked or could earn a living as a homeopath. Many don't. It was expensive but can be life changing and you will certainly open your mind. If you have the money, I'd recommend it. I wouldn't enrol if you want to make money. It is a vocation. I still feel like a square peg in a round hole, though have had to work at a 9-5 desk job to earn a living. I wasn't happy and left that job and am on the road again to study. This time I'm studying for a level 8 degree in the creative arts. I will probably return to a desk job after but needs must. It's important to keep opening the mind, challenging yourself and learning. A job pays the bills however. Good luck with your path. Keep curious, the journey is wonderful!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Da Witch of Da West

Hmm... I was considering homeopathy as a study option a while back. But after researching my options, I concluded that it won't be a reliable way to support myself financially in the future. So it was left as a hobby option but never grew into a professional path.

Advertisement