Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with logging into Fortnite account on different platforms?

Options
  • 18-03-2022 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi, my son mostly plays Fortnite on his Nintendo switch and has already spent quite a lot on skins etc. We also have a Series S which he plays on too (and a PS4 which doesn't get as much use). He's been using a temporary Fortnite account on the Xbox because I haven't had any success in logging him into the same account as the switch. I've tried logging into Epic games but for the life of me can't remember what email address we used when setting up the Switch Fortnite account. In fact I'm not sure that we ever created an Epic account for the Switch Fortnite. I'm a bit confused with the whole Epic/Fortnite setup tbh - any tips on getting this account set up for the different platforms? Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 46 carazeb

Thanks for that info - I will try following those steps and see how I get on🤞

Advertisement