Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrapin adoption

Options
  • 17-03-2022 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

Was looking to adopt a turtle, have lots of musk turtles at the moment and would like to add to my collection. is there anywhere here in ireland where i could find red eared sliders, yellow bellies or cooters. or are there any sanctuaries that would allow me to adopt one.

Thanks,

Traps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Elvis1988

Hi buddy were are you based i could get u to yellow belly sliders if you can adopt me one of your musk turtels

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Traps_

Thanks for letting me know :D, this is right around the corner from me. would love to adopt !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 orlaghkenny

Hi Traps,

I have a yellow bellied slider I need to rehome, as I am moving out of the country. Comes with the full set up. Huge 450l tank

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

I recently would like to get back to be a terrapin owner (i used to have them when i was very young, gave them away when we moved), i set up my tank etc for nearly 2 weeks but seems like there is virtually no way to get a hatchling/small musk turtles 😂 (ideally i would like to have 1 male 1 female)

Currently waiting for the shop to have them arrive but it is taking ages. So ya I wonder if anyone has any for adopt (preferably young/small musk turtle as currently i only have 60L 30L tanks), or knows if is there any sanctuary going on. cheers!

(already checked Ads and the only Ad seems to be busy there)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Shellie

I have two yellow belly sliders that I’m looking to rehome. We’ve had them for over 15yrs but struggling to have tank space with family. They are male and female and I have them in separate tanks. If anyone is interested in adopting let me know

Advertisement