Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house in Bluebell

Options
  • 17-03-2022 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I haver seen a couple of nice properties for sale in Bluebell that are within my budget.

Does anybody have information on the area?

Planning on driving over some evening to do some reconnaissance of an evening this week and maybe call into the Shades station to ask them for some feedback but any more info you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

Not from Dublin originally but have been living here for 10 years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Mazzy Star

Anyone? Drove up there last night seems fine around the place but maybe lacking a bit in services.

I might look more towards Inchicore or even maybe Ballyer if they are a bit more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Paul_Mc1988

Some parts of bluebell are like Afghanistan. Personally I wouldn't like there. I have a friend who lives there all his life and can't wait to get out

Advertisement