Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Quantum 70: RF Sensors out of Communication and have no ID

Options
  • 16-03-2022 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

HKC Quantum 70: Having changed Battery-pack successfully, I went down through each device (16 Sensors and PIRs) in Engineer Mode, and found two RF Sensors were not included in list of Devices recognized by Control Panel.

In another Menu, it seemed to recognize them a little, but stated that they didn't have an ID.

I tried everything, but failed to assign them an ID; I take it I need to assign the ID before the Control Panel can recognize them.

Incidentally, I had to 'turn off' one of the Sensors above some years ago when work was being done to the window it was attached to, but I thought I successfully 'reconnected' it to Control Panel again. The other Sensor was never touched.

All advice gratefully received. Go raibh míle maith agaibh agus Beannacht oraibh.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Are the missing devices powered up?

If so in engineer goto devices rf devices add and ID devices. The scan should show two more devices than the number IDed. You will then be give. The option close tamer to ID device. This will ID the device onto the selected zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Bricriu

Thanks, Koolkid. Will try that.

Advertisement