Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitting a downstairs toilet in a terraced house.

Options
  • 16-03-2022 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all, I need some help please. A need has arisen for a toilet to be placed downstairs for a disabled relative. I have space for a toilet under the stairs, but my stumbling block is, my house is the middle house in a terrace. Does anyone have an ideas that could help please? So far composting toilets are whats coming up online. Please if anyone has any ideas or advice Id really appreciate it. Thanks a million in advance for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Lenar3556

Have you looked at the Saniflow systems. One of these would often provide a good solution to situations like you describe.

https://www.saniflo.ie/12-installing-a-toilet

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dogmum89

Thanks so much Lenar3556 that looks like exactly what I need for the space. Thanks a million. Now I can push forward with a plumber etc. Have a great day.

Advertisement