Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decathlon still operating in Russia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

all their stuff is manufactured in china

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Not entirely clear from the article, but could be similar to M&S and Burger King who have tried to stop activity under their brand names in Russia but cannot as they don't own the rights. All traded through a third party and at best they can try to stop suppliers to their named business in Russia, but that's not even something they fully control.

Nestle I think is a different matter and do own the rights and have decided to keep operating.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭ARX

Thanks for posting that. I have a couple of hundred euros' worth in my basket on their website and have emailed them to ask whether they are still trading in Russia. I'll be going elsewhere if they are, or if they don't reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭echancrure

Advertisement