Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90Z - Blue power light not working

Options
  • 15-03-2022 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

I've noticed this morning that the blue power light on my Triton T90z electric shower is no longer working, however the shower is working fine.

I think what happened was I had pressed the on button on the shower first and then flipped the power switch on the wall for the shower.

Would anyone know if this is something to be concerned with?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭kirk.

It shouldn't be anything serious I don't think

A lot of people switch the shower that way even though they shouldn't

I'd assume indicator is disconnected or faulty indicator

Unless the voltage has completely dropped in use which is unlikely as you say it's working .

Is the indicator off the whole time with shower off and on cold , that rules out voltage drop

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Pablo_86

Yes the indicator light is off constantly now. The blue used to come on when we flipped the power switch on the wall.

No change to pressure or heating of the water, it's all fine. Hopefully it's just a faulty power indicator

The indicator may have fell out of its clip and you can't see it now

Post edited by kirk. on

• Registered Users Posts: 16,940 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

The bulb most likely has blown. You'll pay around €100/€130 to have the part replaced. The part can be ordered for around €30 inc VAT & P&P here: https://www.tritonshowers.ie/power-led-p81901334

Personally I wouldn't be bothered replacing it at al. It's purely an indicator light. It tells you that the pull cord switch or switch on the wall is on. These should have their own indicator lights anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement