Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook

Options
  • 13-03-2022 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

If someone keeps appearing in the top few of people you may know Is it possible that they keep viewing your profile?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Luisa66

Hi!

I think it's possible. 

Post edited by Luisa66 on

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Luisa66

Hi!

I think it's possible.

Instagram remembers the hashtags and geolocation that I searched for content most often, and how I interacted with it. The interests of those I subscribe to are also accounted for. Facebook works plus or minus on the same principle. By the way, some people use this methodology. For example in order to get likes for instagram post, and in your case so that you pay attention to the person you come across in the list.

Post edited by Luisa66 on

• Registered Users Posts: 36 utilitarian

Hi all, hope someone might be able to help me. A person created a facebook profile using their own personal profile. This was years ago so this was kinda more acceptable back then. Fast forward to today and Facebook has flagged this page as a grey account. Fair enough. That grey page is going to be deleted. However, there is a proper legitimate business page made from the grey page and I am afraid that when the grey account page is going to get deleted that the proper business page will get deleted as well.

Here is the timeline of what I understand is happening

(Original Page - Jane Doe) -> (Made personal profile page FOR a business - Facebook flags years later as a grey account) -> (Business page is made from grey account page)

Also, I am trying to back up the business page but all I download is the parent pages information, the grey pages information.

Can someone please help, there is NO help on the wider net in general and i have no idea how to ask anyone in facebook chat or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭chewed

Hi, looking for some advice. I don't use my FB account too often, but sometimes dip in to it. Yesterday for some reason I was logged out of the site but when I try to log back in again, it's asking for 2 factor authentication. I don't use FB app on my phone, so just trying to figure out how I get around this?

The other issue is that my account is using my old eircom.net email, which I don't have access to anymore!

Advertisement