Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

How to timelapse a large video file?

• 13-03-2022 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭ 1123heavy

I have an 18 minute phone video recorded in 1080p, 30fps. I want to convert this video into a timelapse, does anyone know how i could do this? I have searched video editing apps but the video freezes when i select the playback rate

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭ 5uspect

If you’re using a PC or Mac Microsoft had a Hyperlapse tool that they gave away a free license key for.

You could also just use any video editing software, Da Vinci Resolve is free and powerful, and follow a tutorial.

Phone apps are a mixed bag and depends what device you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭ 1123heavy

I appreciate that, will have a look!

Advertisement