Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping Container Transport

Options
  • 10-03-2022 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Good morning,

Could anyone please recommend someone who is able to collect a standard 20ft shipping container from Limerick and deliver to Offaly please. Despite numerous enquiries with hauliers they must all have more work than they can manage, as almost none can be bothered to even respond. Ready to action this asap, thank you.

Truck can't be an artic and must have hiab.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JJJ2022

I should also add that there will be two jobs, one as mentioned above and then the second to move the container once we moved house after a month or so. Happy to give both jobs to whomever does the first.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭andrewfaulk

not Sure who you contacted already but most container hauliers probably aren’t interested as they are all flat out and very few have the equipment to lift containers on and off at both ends like you would need..

send me a Pm with addresses, weight for container etc

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JJJ2022

Thank you for your response. I have actually managed to get it sorted now, from a really helpful guy @ Penrose Transport. The only way I could find someone was thinking outside of the box and asking individuals who were selling suitable trucks to do the job! Most enquiries I made people couldn't even be bothered to respond!

Advertisement