Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Cork City in this crap weather?

Options
  • 09-03-2022 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

I'm bored here with this miserable weather and was wondering what if anything there is to do in the city in this pussy weather? The only movie I'd be interested is batman but 3 hrs is too long for me in the cinema.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭notAMember

What are you into?

There are restaurants, pubs, cafes.

Museums, the city gaol is good, and I really like the butter museum. Crawford gallery is a few hours of wandering.

Browsing some Shops. What do you like? Music, clothes, crafts , furniture etc.

Indoor entertainment / active stuff, bowling, quazar, pool etc are all up in leisureworld

There are a few swimming pools around. Gus healy , churchfield and I think the one in bishopstown are open to the public

Gyms.

Any of the cities libraries.

The hotels have spas, go get a massage or some of them do dry floatation I think.

Advertisement