If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

Tiling for door steps

  • 06-03-2022 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭

    Can someone tell me what these edge tiles are called - I'm trying to find a stockist for the border tiles as I like the curved corners. Not sure what they are called so struggling to locate them.

    I know they are porcelain tiles. Apart from that I don't know much or even if they can get fit with a different radius.



  • Registered Users Posts: 45,953 ✭✭✭✭muffler

    I don't know much about that but is that pic of a house here in Ireland? It's just that there is a trade name logo on the pic that you could use to make contact and source the info.