Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigging in Ennis

Options
  • 03-03-2022 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm a singer/guitarist looking to do one or two gigs a week...but not on my own!

I've a genuinely eclectic repertoire, and am open to any kind of accompaniment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 padawan

Hey, similar to yourself. I'm about an hour away from Ennis if that's of any interest?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 KJJames

Hi. Sorry, I only just saw your post.

I think that's too far away.

I don't want to be driving that far on a regular basis. Big bucks on petrol too!

No worries. I would be willing to travel your direction. Company car and fuel card 😉. If you change your mind let me know.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 KJJames

I'd be happy to meet up if you want. I have two acoustics here in Ennis. I'm sure a half hour jam would let us know if there's anything worth pursuing.

• Advertisement

Great, DM sent

Advertisement