Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€100 Android phone ?

Options
  • 02-03-2022 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

What are my options ?

Its a second phone that I need. Any ideas ? Need to buy it asap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Redmi note 10 from a Vodafone shop. Prepay offer. Port a number get €100 off. Buy sim in Three shop for 15. Straight into Vodafone and port that number and buy the phone.

Sim : €15

Phone + credit :€109

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

I've seen that offer, looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭dockysher

I got a blackview phone off Amazon, nearly two years ago now. Was 120 at time, best phone I have ever had. I have had a lot of phones too, I used to very bad for breaking phones, on nights out and doing work etc.

That's why I went with the blackview make, robust, waterproof, drop proof. Good sound nd picture quality foo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

these are excellent for the price, a tad heavy but built to last

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Just went into Vodafone Dundrum to buy the Redmi note 10... He said he could NOT physically give me the phone until my number was fully ported first....I was asked to pay for the phone and the credit in advance and then wait probably half a day or a day from my experience with porting before I can collect the phone... I said no and left. Is that standard procedure ?

Advertisement