Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are xiaomi Redmi phone any good

Options
  • 01-03-2022 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

I am thinking about getting a xiaomi Redmi note 11 phone. I want to find are xiaomi phones any good and do they come with AD on their apps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭sioda

They are excellent phones and tbh all the bloat and ads can be disabled pretty easily.

Take a look at the Chinese phone thread for more advise https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2057892570/chinese-android-phones-3-read-first-post#latest

• Registered Users Posts: 33 gijoees

Hi all,

Is there a way to black list a Xiaomi Note 12 using the IEMI number? Its bill pay and not insured. I had my phone stolen last weekend that was only 2 months old. My google account says its inactive so I am assuming who ever has it has logged out or erased / re-set it. It isn't really about the money, I had everything on it and so well organised and I would hate to see a thief walking way it and it working.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Shoog

We have had Redmi phones for about 8 years now and each has been great. Excellent value for money and good features and battery life. The cameras were always a bit ****.

The only thing I have against them is that at one time they would accept ROM flashes but now that will hard brick them in the blink of eye. They also are reputed to carry quite a bit of spyware - but what phone doesn't these days.

Advertisement