Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Cosmic Smash DC

Options
  • 01-03-2022 1:47pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Cosmic Smash for the Dreamcast

POST\COLLECTION: I can do any

PRICE: Depends on condition

PAYMENT METHODS: Any

I have a want on me for Cosmic Smash for the Dreamcast.

It's one of those titles I have always wanted but never splurged on.

So, if you have a copy of the game, I would be happy to take it off your hands, assuming I don't have to sell a kidney to afford it

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Seems you can buy the PS2 version of Rez for the same money but you also get the 'Trance Vibrator'...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have the PS2 version of Rez!

But not the DC one...

Bugger.

The sense of want increases...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

Any time I think about selling my copy of Cosmic Smash, I get all Bilbo and the ring on it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

And there was I, getting all hopeful and stuff :(

Please close, this was sourced elsewhere, thanks CosmicSmash (the user, not the game!)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement