Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Value DSLR at the Moment 60fps 1080p/4K All Rounder

• 27-02-2022 12:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hello. I am looking to buy my first DSLR camera and have narrowed it down to 3. I will be shooting pictures and video when on holidays, products I sell on eBay, my kitten, concerts and nightclubs and landscapes. Budget would be €600 - €700 that’s for body and lense.

I have little knowledge of cameras but know the basics to get me going and would have the interest to develop over time. Personally something with 60fps 1080p or 4k would be great for video. If possible connectivity to use as a web came on my PC would be great but not a deal breaker.

Obviously for my budget I can’t have it all but what is the best value option on the market at the moment?

Panasonic G7

Canon 2000D

Nikon 3500D

Advertisement