Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toggling between windows in server

Options
  • 26-02-2022 12:03am

I use a windows 10 laptop for work and connect to a server Citrix.

I have a second monitor and have the screen extended so that I view the server on this and when I have selected an item in the server I can toggle between windows within the server window using alt + tab.

My electricity went out for a second earlier and when the router reset and I reconnected to the internet when I selected a window within the server and tried to toggle between windows within the server window it instead toggled between windows on my laptop (one of which is the server window). I really need to be able to toggle between windows within the server using alt + tab as it is a huge waste of time using the mouse to select the other file/folder each time.

Any idea what happened and how to fix it? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Sound like session issue - have you tried log out/log in server, perhaps even restart laptop in between

Advertisement