Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landini Blizzard PTO

Options
  • 23-02-2022 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. Has anyone experienced problems with the black PTO lever on a Blizzard? This one is stuck in the forward on position and won't budge with the PTO clutch engaged, whether the tractor is running or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jay-T

I managed to loosen the PTO bracket with copious amounts of penetrating oil and some very gentle persuasion, its working full range again. My concern was that there was an issue internally in the gearbox but thankfully that's no longer the case.

Thanks K for your advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ivansky30

Hello, I recently encountered the same problem and cannot get it to move, was it the lever assembly you took apart and oiled up or some other part?

Mine is stuck solid and 2nd time it happened. After first time I tried moving it in and out a few times and no issue then when went using it today it is firmly stuck.

Any thoughts?

Advertisement