Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micro chip flap door for medium sized dog

Options
  • 23-02-2022 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

I know there are quite a few threads on this already but thought I'd post on it again as I'm looking to install one for my dog (miniature schnauzer). I've seen ones advertised on Amazon but wouldn't have a clue how to install one and to be honest I'm not even sure how it works with the dogs microchip. Has anyone installed one, if so did you do it yourself or get somebody else to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

This is the main place I've seen them advertised- https://www.cornelscourtglass.ie/pet-door-flaps.php

I've no experience of getting one installed though.

ETA- Sorry, I don't know why I thought you had a glass door!!

I had looked at these before. They're available in Equipet. I liked the microchip idea. You programme the chip number and some of them allow you to add multiple chip numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Thanks Jellybean. I do have a glass door! Il give those guys a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

Oh that was a lucky guess!😀 Hopefully they'll be able to help 😊

Advertisement