If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)

Anybody know what these are called

  • 22-02-2022 4:44pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 452 Mod ✭✭✭✭ LIGHTNING

    I broke one of these connectors on the hood on my convertible. Does anybody know what they are called? The photos below are from the side that isn't broken. The first photo shows the connector I sheared off.