Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to call Irish 1800 numbers from abroad

Options
  • 20-02-2022 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm Irish but I'm living in Peru. I need to call Irish 1800 numbers occasionally but I don't know how. I use Skype to ring normal Irish numbers, but it wont let me ring 1800 numbers.

Are there VoIP services that let you do this? I heard of blueface and goldfish but they look like theyre for businesses. I tried freespeech.ie but they wont let me sign up from outside Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alchemical

I setup a VoIP server account with goldfish.ie and now I can ring any 1800 or 0800 numbers using any VoIP app for android. Goldfish is inexpensive for this too, its exactly what I needed since I wont be making many of these calls, just a few here and there.

Advertisement