Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales of the Walking Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The first episode was actually quiet fun Terry Crews and Olivia Munn had great chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭bytheglass

What platform did you watch it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,299 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

A very clunky episode, nothing really worked

Re the chemistry comment above I thought it was the polar opposite with Terry Crews coming off as a Z lister actor

Read some reviews and apparently the future episodes are better

• Registered Users Posts: 32,199 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Bizarre...not sure I really needed to see a fairly comedic (in places) time loop, buddy/enemy action episode of the walking dead..palm springs/groundhog day it ain't. The dodgy CGI really did not help.

I love Parker Posey and Jillian Bell and they did the best they could here with fairly poor material, I thought Jillian Bell was particularly good. A wee bit of waste of two really good actresses with excellent chemistry.

Episode 2 spoilers above.

I slightly preferred it to episode 1, but to be honest that is a fairly low bar.

I wasn't sure what this series was going to be...but I didn't think it would have been this...is it going to be different genres every week?

Liked episode 3 as an origin story

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭bytheglass

Where are you guys watching it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I enjoyed that episode Anthony Edwards as a David Attenborough type was an interesting idea.

The preview of the next episode looks like they are going full on Jordan Peele.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,150 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I must be the only one but I think they are terrible so far. A bunch of consecutive filler episodes between seasons if you like with no real point to them other than existing in TWD universe imo.

Very boring episode - the origin story is the only one that has interested me, the rest so far are very blah, the last one being very blah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

they are probably watching illegal downloads or have signed up to the AMC streaming service with a VPN and a US credit card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,962 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

That was fucking atrocious.

Advertisement