Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC secure watch keeps beeping

Options
  • 18-02-2022 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I recently moved into a property which is equipped with security alarm and CCTV. The HKC secure watch keeps beeping. The previous owner didn't give me passcode, engineer code etc.

Does anyone know how to stop that sound or what third-party services I should ask for to review and fix that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Does the keypad say what the beeping is about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭zg3409

Looks like omada was bought over

Any hkc installer should be able to come and sort system. It may be an old rechargeable battery giving the error or one of the sensors could be damaged or missing.

I would expect to pay 200 euro for a visit, but you may get a fully working home alarm after that depending on the fault.

If you don't want a house alarm, there is probably a white fuse next to the alarm panel in the hot press. Take this fuse out and alarm will die after a day or two setting off the bellbox outside and inside and then go quiet.

Post edited by zg3409 on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭tnegun

What happens if you press play? The button on the top right. Mine beeps when the kids have recorded a message on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 exotics

The beeping matter is sorted after working with the panel (battery, fuse).

• Registered Users Posts: 4 exotics

There was an item next to the HKC keyboard. When I moved into the property, that item was removed by the previous owner. Does anyone know what item is that? Does that have anything to do with the HKC secure watch?

• Advertisement

Hi all. Sorry to dig this thread up but I'm experiencing a similar issue. We have the same panel as the original poster with all three lights on and the constant beeping. I've reached out to two alarm companies and they said there's not much that can be done without the original code which we don't have. Is there any way to firstly stop the beeping? And secondly, somehow reset it so we can actually use the alarm system? Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement