Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of converting to LPG heating

Options
  • 18-02-2022 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi There

I am looking to perhaps change my central heating from a wood pellet stove with a back boiler to an LPG gas boiler and solid fuel stove in same spot as the existing pellet stove. I also have tubular solar panels for hot water. Am fearing the wood pellet stove has had it!

Am in a rural location with plenty space for the tank. When building the house, the plumbing was left so that there is a very accessible manifold for heating in the utility room and a spare duct going out from utility room under the foundations.

I see there are various introductory offers - free boiler/tank etc. I am looking for an approx. cost for the plumber to install the gas boiler.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement