Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sessile oaks and Hillview

Options
  • 17-02-2022 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi. We have recently put a deposit down for Sessile oaks, but reading through this comments I am a bit worried about how safe it would be. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Maître Jean Pierre

Are you referring to the bad reputation of other estates a bit further away ? I think we will survive. (I am living in Wicklow for years now)

I have booked a 3 bed house in Sessile Oaks, happy to go there soon, it will be a brand new community. See you soon Neighbour !

• Registered Users Posts: 4 miciu_21

I was referring to the estate next to ours. I am finding a lot of comments about how that is the worst part of wicklow, scramblers ridding at all hours, a lot of antisocial behaviour. I am just a bit worried how safe it would be. Would it be safe to walk into town/school? Would they interfere in our estate? I have asked the estate agent if they are going to build a wall between the estates and she said they will probably put a fence. I have a son and I would like for him to be able to play outside without having to worry that they might pick on him. Are you worried at all about the area? I live in Bray so don’t know anything about wicklow.

Post edited by miciu_21 on

• Registered Users Posts: 5 emmie1977

Hi just wondering if anyone else is going ahead with a house purchase in Sessile oaks. I have read very mixed reviews for sure but I see the Market and where else can you get a new house for these prices?. Is there a Facebook group set up for this estate?.it might be nice to get to know each other before we move in?. I've been checking estate and while the front row looks complete, the back row is not. Also it might be a good idea to insist on a wall as a boundary between the two estates. A fence will not stay in place with the winds that will be up there.

Just wondering what unit you have reserved?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BtxKiddo

Hi guys,

Anyone already bought/moved into Sessile Oaks?

any feedback, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 cheesypuffs

Yes, I bought there, love the view, but the finish on the houses leaves a lot to be desired. Overall worth it, an equivalent house in eg Tinnakilly would cost 50k more, so if you put that into the house you'll get a good house with views like no other

Advertisement