Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Vocalist wanted to join a function band

Options
  • 17-02-2022 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

5-piece function band is looking for a Male vocalist. Entertainment skills are desirable. We need someone who is energetic, outgoing and enjoys being a part of the show. We have contacts and many opportunities to play gigs in upcoming year - just need a right person to get it started. We are from Midlands/Leinster.

If you are interested please send recordings/videos of you singing and a little description of yourself to functionband.casting@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 padawan

Hi, I'm very interested in this and have plenty of experience singing, but nothing on video because I've been away from it for the last couple of years.

Would love to get into something with the right professional attitude.

I live near Birr in Co Offaly (although I'm actually in Tipperary) and would love to try out if ye have the opportunity. I'm willing to travel of course.

Would love to hear a few ideas of songs that ye are performing?

Thanks,

Peter

Advertisement