Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sub ohm

• 16-02-2022 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

I normally use an aspire k3 tank and random 50/50 juices. I had an aspire Revvo tank lying around at home so said I’d give it a go with an 80w battery. So I bought a 70/30 vg vape juice and to be honest it’s completely tasteless in the Revvo, I’ve tried it between 50 - 65w and the same outcome. any ideas ?

I know I shouldn’t use high vg juice in my k3 but I tried it and there’s way more flavour in that compared to the Revvo ?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Was there a coil in the tank while it was laying arouund? Had it already been used? probably just needs a new coil, could have dried up/gone 'stale' or was an already over used coil? MTL tanks often have better flavour though, more concentrated. I get good flavour from my sub ohm tanks using mostly 80/20 juices but sometimes the flavour fades even with a new coil after only a few days. I find I'm changing coils a lot more recently, especially mesh coils, they['re great for a couple days then they just go dud fast. I remember using the same coils for weeks years back in mtl tanks. I just prefer DL vape these days but flavour is harder maintain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

No there brand new coils I put into it, I might try another one incase it was a dud.

I’d probably prefer the mtl tanks myself but I find it very hard to get nice 50/50 juices , all the nice juices seem to be high VG

Also the 70/30 liquid I used is 0mg nicotine , would that have any effect on flavour ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

shouldn't affect flavour so much but it would affect the 'throat hit' as in, there'd be little to none. It's the nic in the juice that gives that little kick that ex-smokers in particular enjoy

I have some unicorn milk also with 2 shots added. I’ll try that with a new coil and hopefully notice the difference!

What would be a decent sub ohm tank for reasonable price ? maybe it’s just the Revvo doesn’t suit me as the coils are 0.1ohm

cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement