Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for duck eggs (to eat!)

Options
  • 16-02-2022 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hello all,

Does anybody know where I could buy duck eggs?

I used to buy them in Dun Laoghaire farmer's market. I didn't go for a while, I went on Sunday, I didn't see the stall where they usually sell them.

I went to M&S in Blackrock where I remembered I had once found them there. No luck this time.

Perhaps on Saturday's market in Temple bar?

Thank you.

Post edited by Shinsen on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 definitedragon

"Ingrediants" in Stillorgan usually have them

ingredients .ie is their website

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Most Asian shop should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,414 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Mortons in Ranelagh

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Supervalu does them too though they don't stock much

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Second to None in Orwell Shopping Centre in Templeogue always have duck eggs.

• Advertisement

Sorry, latecomer to the thread. F.X. Buckley's butchers sell duck eggs. They have branches in Talbot St, Nutgrove shopping centre and Clonkeen Rd, Deansgrange. You could call first in case they don't sell them in all locations.

Advertisement