Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost goggle account details

Options
  • 16-02-2022 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,106 ✭✭✭

I've been given a Xiaomi smartphone from my mother which has had a factory reset.

Unfortunately she does not know her Google account details in order to import all the details. I thought I could use the recovery but she must have typed in her name wrong as it isn't registering.

Where do I go from here? I've really only got her phone number. Can I still recover the data?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭TheRona

If she doesn't even know the name used for her Google account, I don't know if you have many options.

If she set a recovery email, you'd be able to use this to see accounts associated with it:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/usernamerecovery?hl=en&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

Other than that, you'd struggle I'd say.

Advertisement