Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair Shops near you who are better at iPhone iPad etc Repair than Carphone Warehouse.

Options
  • 15-02-2022 7:29pm

When they were still around, I had the choice of Carphone Warehouse in Nutgrove, Tallaght and Rathmines when I owned an iPhone 5. (No, I did'nt put too much sugar or some other substance on my cornflakes this morning, I do realize some of you would still have a implacable hatred for carphone warehouse.)

The reason for posting here is that there seems to be a glut of new iPhone stores, some which offer repair here in Dublin, around Harolds Cross and O'Connell Street. Went into a store that shall remain nameless but near where doughnuts are sold for since God was a boy. Wanted a usb c to usb c cable. No they did'nt have one in stock.

So, do you have any particular customer loyaly for any bricks and mortar store for your iphone's welleing, that you patronize?

Advertisement