Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky kids package @ €8 month may be on your bill

Options
  • 14-02-2022 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Just check in case unwanted Sky Kids on your bill at €8 month. My mother who is 87 had this on her bill and we only just noticed. When Sky contacted said that package changed from variety to signature last year and if you didn’t contact them to remove- kids package as add on was left. If you don’t want it please check your bill

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭GIMP

I reckon multiple people are being charged this without realising it. I recently removed it from my package as we weren't using those channels. Its really bad value for a few crappy kids channels since the Disneys were removed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

My son is happy with YouTube kids on the Sky q box. He’s too young for most of the other kids channels.

And I have Disney+ so he’ll be spoilt for Choice when he’s older.

Advertisement