Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find brass toilet bowl fixings in Dublin?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

Is it the hex head screws in the 1st pic you're thinking of using? They look very HD and I would be worried about cracking the base around the hole. The 2nd pic csk screws would be a better option. Stainless steel would work fine too. That's what I used and might be easier sourced.

I'm guessing you like the idea of the screw head cap. Maybe ring a few plumbers suppliers. EDIT - just thinking there: maybe the hex are for the cistern and csk are for the bowl, but it says a 2pce set. Confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Thanks, I ended up getting on Amazon, don't want steel as thats what i had before and they rusted and sheered off. The other toilet in the house is getting high useage until they arrive!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

Good you got sorted. The stainless steel I mentioned wouldn't have rusted.

Advertisement