Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable Zoom-like program for online meetings/classrooms?

Options
  • 12-02-2022 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I'm setting up a website which needs to have a reliable program to ensure online classes can proceed on it. What sort of technology would be best for this? The budget isn't big but I appreciate that this is not something that can be unprofessional. Could Zoom suffice? (when does that stop being free?)

Also, what sort of features should I ensure are in this? E.G. a 'waiting room', a log-in feature where only people who have paid can access, a feature to remove people, etc? The website needs to be able to do two main things: give classes online reliably and, second, have a secure payment feature.

I'm using the Wix website builder (unlimited/paid version). Thanks a million.

Advertisement