Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with remote access to work

• 08-02-2022 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been working remotely and generally have no issue logging into the company network however whenever the kids use our WiFi for games, YouTube , streaming TV etc I get kicked out of my work. Have to shut everything down, reboot and log back in. Complete pain, for all of us!

Any idea how I resolve this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭DeconSheridan

Parental controls on the router; no internet access for other devices at the times of day you work..

Who is your broadband provider, what model router do you have, and what connection speed are you on?

Games shouldn't have much impact on your bandwidth and YouTube should be negligible but streaming consumes alot. While we figure this out, suggest no streaming while Daddy is working.

Advertisement