Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gods Unchained: Online Card Game

Options
  • 08-02-2022 8:42pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I found Gods Unchained quite by accident. It's basically an online card game like Magic Arena or Hearthstone. I've played the latter for years.

The one huge difference is you OWN your cards. You can sell your cards for money. I recently got a card and sold it for about 900 euro. That's when this game clicked for me. I have spent several thousand euros on online games and I do not own and I cannot sell anything I own for money. If you know Hearthstone, this is a better version. Has better mechanics but feels far meatier.

https://godsunchained.com/account/register?referral=FaOHsfAgSR

I get 10% of the price of any pack bought (about 20c). To be honest, though, I still haven't bought a pack and am at mythic level where I earned 7 packs last weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

This is a couple of months old crypto game - you are basically buying NFT's that could be worth nothing tomorrow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

As opposed to buying regular digital cards that are worth nothing and are never going to be worth anything. You can throw that comment at any collectable really. The fact I have made a grand and my current collection is worth several hundred for playing a free game is great.

Post edited by FutureGuy on

Advertisement