Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alfa Romeo Tonale

Options
  • 08-02-2022 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

Alfa Romeo launched it's new SUV the Tonale, I have to say it looks very good, I'm surprised that the press photos are of a blue car, as I would have thought red would be the colour of choice!

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Looks very similar to the Jaguar F Pace from the side to me:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,685 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

No way not at all. The Tonale is much nicer looking and in no way related to the Jaguar.

They will be very expensive no doubt if they do come here. I hope it's successful for them. Alfa could do with a hit.

Post edited by AMKC on

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I didn't say they were related, I said it looks similar from the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,685 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I was just saying like. No need to get you knickers in a twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

I'm trying to figure out what platform they're using for the Toenail. It's not any from Stella'ntits as it's too recent since the amagamation. They say it doesn't use the Jeep Renegade one which dates all the way back to the 2006 Punto but it's built along side it in the same factory which doesn't make sense either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It’s supposed to be on a reworked Renegade platform, but what even is a platform these days? It’s just a bag of bits rather than a floorpan, then it’s taking engines, transmissions, battery tech, infotainment from various places.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭goochy

its actually more like the dismal E PACE but better obviously - with Gowans now importing Alfas - they have their best chance in years of selling at least more than a handful of cars a year

Advertisement