Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many emails mysteriously disappeared from my inbox.

Options
  • 06-02-2022 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

All of my email from my hotmail account from August of last year, to present day have disappeared from my inbox about a week ago. There are big gaps between the other emails before that. For example you'd see one from July, and then the one below it would be March. As well as this, any new emails that have been sent do not appear. When I move something out of my junk mail, it disappears.

The emails are still there in my outlook 2016 app on my PC. When I login on safari something unusual happens. For about a seconds, it displays with the same problem as when I login through hotmail.com, but then screen jumps in such a way that it displays the latest emails.

It was handy to get the emails through logging in on hotmail because the mails were categorised into two groups; 'focused' and 'other'. Seeing as about 95% of the emails are 'other' in means that scrolling back through the mails now takes a lot longer when I use the outlook app.

Comments

Advertisement